- National Geographic for being so awesome. I just love this magazine! It inspires me on many different levels, and they always seem to have articles about things I didn't even know I was interested in (which makes them even better than the Internet in that regard...I don't even have to think of something to google! Lazy, much?)
- Pickles : The Perfect Snack.
- Having a job in a terrible economy, even if some days they seem like really unbearable jobs (I'm kinda *over the service industry. This time for real.) Tourist tips = good. Strange hours = bad.
- Having something lined up for when I graduate.
- The chamomile I planted for starting to sprout!!!! I GREW SOMETHING!
- ...Speaking of, basil is the one plant that i can seem to grow... And I have A LOT of it! I love basil and wine. *see below And I have an abundant supply of both.
- The HWY for teaching me how to grow shit. When I first started, I couldn't figure out why my basil would grow a couple inches, and then stop (because I had it in the tiniest of pots and the roots had nowhere to go...Dur.)
"Karma is a bitch only if you are" - author unknown