11 October, 2008

An Order of Hangover with Gravy on Top.

"You did it to yourself": the famous words of my Mom when she woke me up on Sunday mornings and forced me to sit through those dreaded long Catholic masses, making sprints to the bathroom in the house of God every 15 minutes to, um, vomit in His toliet. *sigh*

Thank the Lord I can vomit in my own house nowadays. I'm sure he is thankful, too.

I am never drinking again. I have uttered/mumbled/slurred these words many a time, but I haven't actually meant them in quite a while. Uuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Bex said...

Um, weren't you drunk as a skunk a mere two days after this here blog was written?

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Unknown said...

I agree with bekah. I do remember you saying that in Duluth over Halloween some years back and you drank the very next night!

pseudoboricua said...

i was FORCED to drink the next day, i thank you. I have SUCH good friends :)