31 October, 2008

Holy Shit

Another Halloween in PR, and I'm still alive to tell about it. Jesus Mary and Jose. Tomorrow will mark day #2 of my annual 4 Day Halloween Bender, beginning the day before Halloween and ending on my b-day. Although, if this election doesn't work out, the bender may be extended, and I may be writing to you next from Egypt or some shit. *sigh*


A miracle also occured today and my camera starting working!! it's been broke since like the summer and it started working again! random wonderfulness, I tell you! KA, Z, and myself pregamed before going out tonight which was very fun. ANGELA, my nearest and dearest cousin and friend is coming TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i guess i should go to sleep soon, as to be prepared....very much looking forward to having a visitor, even better it is a family member and friend at the same time!!! Big plans. I'm sure you will hear all about it. :D

No comments: