27 March, 2011

A Sign, I Think.

I saw Mike D from the Beastie Boys at the bar last night! And The Highway served him a soy macchiato at the coffee shop! Which makes Mike D. awesome (a macchiato is my personal fave as well) and also a bastard (it's nearly impossible to steam soy milk suitable for latte art when it is in a tiny, tiny demitasse cup).

Since about the 10th grade, The Beastie Boys have signified summer for me (I don't know why. But I'm sure it involves driving around. You know, since driving around aimlessly comprises about 90% of my high school memories). Now that I'm older, (wiser?), and kinda think driving is annoying, they are my go-to BBQ music.The three (four?) B's: Beer, BBQ, Beastie Boys.

And so my time in Puerto Rico is complete.(I just wish Mike D. would have filled me in on the Master Plan :( ...)

No comments: