18 February, 2009

When You Can't Stop Digging Yourself Into a Gigantic Hole...

...go out and have a drink. That is my motto, anyway. Sadly. Or sleep, that sometimes works too. As good 'ol Ernie Hemingway said, "my life tends to fall apart when I'm awake." TRUE STORY, Hem. True story. Not always as much fun as going out and making friends with Jack Daniels or Jose Cuervo, though, is it now?

Certainly not.

Well, Karrieann is coming over tonight so I can proof read her thesis and share a bottle of vino, and I'm sure it's going to end with me in a drunken mess. I just have that premonition. Don't you just love when you know the night will end in destruction and tears? You feel it in your bones, and if you are wise, you stay away from any hard liquor named after 20th century lumberjacks or moonlighters. Meh, it hasn't happened in a while, so I suppose I'm well due for a good meltdown. She's going to have to listen to me bitch about the same shit I have been for like 2 weeks now, so that should be really fun for her....probably about as fun as it will be for me to read her thesis ;) I kid, I kid....*yay*....

Then we are going out. I must go out.

No comments: