04 February, 2009

I Must Belong Somewhere


I had a dream last night that I was in Barcelona. I have no idea why. But it was night, and it was raining, but I felt really confident because when I got off the train I knew exactly where I was going somehow. I found this strange primarily for one major reason: the only time i actually was in Barcelona, I was lost for 85% of the time. Sooo...who knows what that means... Ummm....the architecture was amazing all lit up at night, and I remember I was elated to be walking around. Even though I was alone, I didn't feel alone. It felt sooooooooooo good to be in a city....

I think that means I need to go out of here for a while. I know it means that, but alas. Must. Finish. School. And find a life plan....at least a 5 year plan. Maybe a 2 year plan...I don't know. A plan. Any plan.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well, you've got a 10-month plan! Remember? Must. Finish. School. Besides, planning's for wimps.

Jbird said...

Good point! I have 10 more month of languishing before any real planning is needed...*yay*!!!

Casey said...

is that photo from when we were in barcelona? we were lost a lot there, huh? we had to have that really old dude walk us to our hostel because we couldn't believe that the oceanside hostel (or whatever it was called) was ACTUALLY near the ocean. but the 4 hours we spent sleeping on the beach that day was probably the best 4 hours I've spent before or since. even when we had to chase the "water, soda, marijuana, cocain?" cooler guy away.

maybe you should include another trip to spain in your 5 year plan and i'll include one in mine...

Jbird said...

case face: of COURSE we need a Spain trip, because we need to do the San Fermin running of the bulls thing still...it's like a MUST DO, kid. Let's work on that, please?

god, i remember that old man too!! and of course the beach sleeping...do you remember looking for sea glass at like 6 in the morning???? still have my earrings :)

Angbaby said...

We're going in September...