04 February, 2009

I Must Belong Somewhere


I had a dream last night that I was in Barcelona. I have no idea why. But it was night, and it was raining, but I felt really confident because when I got off the train I knew exactly where I was going somehow. I found this strange primarily for one major reason: the only time i actually was in Barcelona, I was lost for 85% of the time. Sooo...who knows what that means... Ummm....the architecture was amazing all lit up at night, and I remember I was elated to be walking around. Even though I was alone, I didn't feel alone. It felt sooooooooooo good to be in a city....

I think that means I need to go out of here for a while. I know it means that, but alas. Must. Finish. School. And find a life plan....at least a 5 year plan. Maybe a 2 year plan...I don't know. A plan. Any plan.

4 comments:

Bex said...

Well, you've got a 10-month plan! Remember? Must. Finish. School. Besides, planning's for wimps.

pseudoboricua said...

Good point! I have 10 more month of languishing before any real planning is needed...*yay*!!!

pseudoboricua said...

case face: of COURSE we need a Spain trip, because we need to do the San Fermin running of the bulls thing still...it's like a MUST DO, kid. Let's work on that, please?

god, i remember that old man too!! and of course the beach sleeping...do you remember looking for sea glass at like 6 in the morning???? still have my earrings :)

Angbaby said...

We're going in September...