28 August, 2008

Hum de dum





Just waiting for the Obama acceptance speech to hit the cyber waves that are the "Internet"....*whistles...*

I wish I could just "watch it on TV" or "go to a bar and watch a momumental moment in immediate history", but alas...wiahful thinking.

Tonight is "Yellowpass", a huge music (mostly-reggaeton-and-i-would-rather-pour-acid-in-my-ears) festival, here in the fine city of Mayaguez. And needless to say no one gives a flying fuck about some snooze fest political speech. Not that I blame them, but...you know. I would like to watch it. I can't remember the praises I sang of Yellowpass last year when everything was still so fresh and new and I actually attended it, and i'm much to lazy to go back in the archives and look. But, what I remember is a lot of reggaeton and a lot of waiting in line for a beer and a lot of people I don't know. In other words, you couldn't pay me to go back. Well...you probably *could*, but, until that offer arises, my answer is no. Instead, I choose the 3rd season of Weeds (thanks BBuster!), a bottle of vino tinto, and some 'ludes.

And the beat goes on...

No comments: